1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have the highest locally available speed from Consolidated, which is supposed to allow multiple people to play online games, stream, etc. I can't even play online video games when no one else is connected to the internet because there are so many dropped packets and my ping regularly jumps to above 1 second.

Unfortunately, they are literally my only option where I'm now living. So I've had to give up online gaming until I move somewhere else. At least streaming works, even if only barely.

After about 15 phone calls with their tech support, all I've gotten is basically "your internet isn't broken. This is what our internet service is like. Deal with it."

Hopefully SpaceX will get their low-orbit internet satellite network online soon. Until then I'm stuck with this incompetent company if I want internet for paying bills and checking email.

Review about: Consolidated Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Service interruptions, Service response too slow, Dropped packets, High ping.

Comments

I get pretty close to the same low grade service out here in Conroe, Texas. How much do you pay for your residential internet? I thank you for your answer in advance......Jon