124 views
Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Apr 06, 2021

I have contacted an attorney about getting a class action lawsuit going against Consolidated. I live in a rural area in Oklahoma and this is what they do.

They target these little rural towns all over the US and this is the only internet available to us. Two of my neighbors, (one across the street and one that is to the east of me) get internet (almost high speed) and even have a router out in the barn with a connection. We pay $1.00 less than they do and we can not get any good service at all. We can not watch a movie.

We can not even connect our phone to the wi-fi in our house. We were told that the local manager told of the techs that if they are going to keep calling and complaining take them down to 4. And he did. We pay for 10.

Since the day we moved into this house all we have ever gotten on speed tests is 1 to 3. They will not reduce the price we pay. They said that it is the lowest amount that we can pay. Which is $1 less than those that can actually use their internet connection.

We were told that they have the fiber optics but don't have the funding to run the line but today I was told that they have the authorization but they are waiting on the fiber optics. Calling the 800 number is a joke. They say that they will connect us to a manager and then come to find out 3 weeks later that it was not a manager it was a tech employee saying he was a manager. It is a joke to them.

We are fed up.

We were told by the local manager that they would level the usage to all of us out here so that we can all have the same service. But, we have been knocked down and theirs is even better without us pulling from the line.

Product or Service Mentioned: Consolidated Communications Internet Service.

Preferred solution: 1- level the services out here so that everyone gets the same service like we were told they would do. 2- run the fiber optics.

Consolidated Communications Pros: No pros.

Consolidated Communications Cons: Slow speeds.

Comments

#2069628

So my fiancé's uncle in Rural Ohio has had the EXACT same issue with them with the EXACT excuses and run around. This company needs to be buried.

Consolidated Communications Reviews