1.9
Style and Design

This company is So far behind the times. The customer service reps (4 just tonight) that I contacted about simply upgrading my cable package, were all nice and professional.

However None of them knew what to do, and suggested I go on the site to see if I can find more info on how to upgrade. Yikes.

You get what you pay for. Tried and true adage!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of consolidated communications customer care. Consolidated Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned consolidated communications customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Consolidated Communications.

Comments

Jharmony
Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1242313

Also, my internet drops about 4x a week. After my 12 month contract is up, I will not be renewing.

Working from home can be very challenging when you get kicked offline, and the speed is less than desirable; not good. I dealt with nice people when I called, they just weren't equipped with the right training and their equipment seems to be sub-par