Internet dropped. Phone Tech tried to fix.

Determined it was modem, needed on site repair. Advised that I wouldn’t be home on Monday but wed would work. Tech showed up on Monday. We weren’t home.

Tried to call him. He closed the ticket and I received no communication. I called on wed checking up on the ticket I assumed was still open. Found out the ticket was closed.

Got another ticket opened for Friday; supposedly “expedited”. Called to check on Thr to make sure they wouldn’t come out. Was told it was Friday but an all day ticket. No specific window.

Called around 1pm on Friday trying to get a more detailed Time was advised that they couldn’t give me any more specific time but I would be called by tech. Waited around. Called at 4:20 and was told they could still show up until 7 pm. Ticket wouldn’t be updated until them.

Called at 7:15pm bc no one showed up. The phone tech told me the ticket was for Saturday, the next day and was another all day ticket. End up speaking to a “supervisor” who again told me they would expedite my service. Sure that’ll happen.

Will see if they actually show up. Regardless, I’m looking for an alternative.

This company is garbage with their customer service, their communication, and their product. Pass if you can

Review about: Consolidated Communications Customer Care.

Comments