115 views
Verified Reviewer

I contacted Consolidated Communications for service installation. My daughter had been living in the house and had internet through consolidated and all equipment was up-to-date and functioning.

She called and cancelled her account, I called to start the account in my name. I was refused saying this is a frozen zone and no new service can be started. There is no waiting list and no date for fixing the equipment.

My daughter could not re-instate her service either even though she had working service for several more days. Seems like a breech of contract with allowing the take-over from Fairpoint and Verizon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Consolidated Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Consolidated Communications Cons: Bad quality, No response.

Comments

I took over my moms account after she passed away and got the account switched over to be in my name and reduced to internet only. The next month I went online to pay my bill and it was $950.

I called and they said it was for equipment not returned. So starting new service might have been better

My wife and I bought a house from another couple and ran into the same issues. They told us it would be a month before they could hook us up with phone and internet even though the previous owners were still connected.

My wife was eight months pregnant at the time and we needed a phone line. Luckily the previous owns extended the service for another month and allowed us to use it.

" NO THANKS TO CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATION". I wouldn't recommend their service to anybody.

Consolidated Communications Reviews