I am very disappointed with CCI. I tallked to several agents.

Agent Scott promised me that my concern would be completed within 24 hours. I spoke to another rep who showed arrogance with me and said that it would be completed anytime from 8-5. Then I called again and was transferred to tech support Lyzza or Lyzzia where the tech trouble shooting lasted for 1 hour and 39 mins but btw she was nice and respectful. Then when I asked to be transferred to the supervisor.

I was ON HOLD as if it took forever. I called again and another tech Support was rude on his tone that he would need to create an appointment and this guy KEPT OVERTALKING - his name WAS STARKEY! Then when I requested to be transferred to a supervisor named Blair Kui[er, he said that he does not have access to customer service whatever....well what I was trying to tell this supervisor was that one tech sup told me that I could upgrade to 30 over 5 in a residential area where in fact i knew that the highest plan i could get is 20 mbps in my location. WOW!!!

These people who are working from home or wherever are just being paid with the hours and NOT the quality of service required for them to give their customers.

CCI should be checking the behaviour of their employees. STOP overtalking your customers and fix the tone of your voice!

Product or Service Mentioned: Consolidated Communications Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Internet speed, Disconnected call.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 04, 2016.

Comments