We had FairPoint who was bought by Consolidated. Since Consolidated has taken over, our costs have increased a whopping 20%.

We have them for Internet, TV, and land phone. TV is the worst. At least 3-4 days a week the TV cuts out while we're watching a show. The picture just stops and freezes.

If we're lucky it lasts only a few seconds but happens off and on all evening. If we're unlucky it just freezes and we can't get the picture back. Sometimes the picture pixilates then comes back. Really awful TV service.

We usually only have the TV on in the evening and you can't even call customer service because they close the service line down at 5 pm Eastern time. They are the worst I've ever had.

Review about: Consolidated Communications Bundle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I paid over the phone to have internet reinstated on a Friday morning and was told service would be restored in 2 to 4 hours, just a simple click. Got home from work that night and no service.

Rebooted motem etc and definitely not back on. Called customer service and oh yeah they closed at 5, you know, when many of us get out of work so I missed them by 30 minutes and they dont open again until monday so I go all weekend without my services...very frustrating.