I have been trying to contact someone for over four hours, either I get switched from one person to another until I get frustrated and hang up or I get left on hold for 10 minutes or more and the last time I called someone hung up on me! if this is how you feel about your customers maybe I will just switch my service to Mediacom! if someone does not take care of my problems maybe you just need to restaff your customer service department because I have never been treated like this by any company that really cared about their customers

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with when service first started and stated that there is a room for improvement of unreliable service and slow response to problems. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of technical support. Consolidated Communications needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Consolidated Communications.

Comments